Aedan's Bday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 13, 2009

I have another problem....Twilight Saga......

There's no explanation for this....

I've read and re-read the entire Twilight Saga (all four plus the Midnight Sun thingy) about 4/5 times now.

This begs the question 'Why?". I feel it's because of my obsession with vampires and the Cullen family :p Click here for my previous post on Twilight to see why.

So anyway, I've always found Dr Carlisle very attractive in my mind - even before watching the show. And I guess Peter Facinelli, who plays him in the movie, is pretty good-looking as well.

Imagine my surprise when I checked out this new raved-about series, Nurse Jackie, and found that the kind, smart, dependable and blond Dr Cullen is now an irresponsible, boob-grabbing, brunette Dr Cooper! Hahaha - it was cute! And he looks so young! Compare.....


As Dr Cullen - Image taken from Twilightpoint.com

As Dr Cooper (sortof anyway) - Image taken from (http://keluargamary.wordpress.com/)

So yea....That's it, I guess. I just cudn't help myself :p

2 comments:

ah^kam_koko' said...

oh my gosh~~
You buat curang ah!

Rosalynn said...

kakakaka curang online :p