Aedan's Bday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Driving home :D

People who know me know I can't drive.

I've been on the receiving end of many a head-shakes, sighs and indulgent pats, "Aiyooo, still cannot drive ar?"

Needless to say, I've been feeling like the 40-yr-old spinster; misjudged and misunderstood. C'mon, some people just don't like to drive, okay? I'm one of them! Lol

However, I CANNOT deny that it's a necessity nowadays, what with all the commitments we've got to put up with.

Therefore, about three weeks ago, I started driving lessons. *gasp* Funnily enough, it's been more than 10 years since my dad first put me behind the steering wheel (I was so bad that he gave up after 1 hour and never mentioned me driving again until about 2 years ago).

The 'chicken-hand-duck-leg' saying couldn't have described me more aptly. Nevertheless, I'm persevering.

So, here I am, 2.17pm, waiting for the instructor to come pick me up. I am looking forward a little to the lesson.

Here's hoping that I don't bang anything in my 7th hour of driving lessons!

:D

4 comments:

Trishomachine. said...

FINALLYYYYYYY!!!

ahseng said...

did u bang something in the first six hours?

ah^kam_koko' said...

The grandma finally learned to crawl.

:::Cikgu Muhammad Faisal Abdullah::: said...

Lucky you!... I haven't even started taking my Car license... ujung tahun ni baru amik kot. Way to go Kache...